Sunday, April 22, 2012

So I'm one woman

In the spirit of realizing that a one woman band show is not only lonely but quite a bit of work; (I'm not afraid of the work.) I have only just realized that I can't produce, market, manage, or maintain quality if I am the everything. So to better be able to do all the things I want to accomplish, I am with some hesitation taking my fingers out of the sewing- for now at least. I will however oversee all the work being done. This was a very tough decision for me. Seeing as I felt it was what made me different from other designers. In some ways what made me 'the real McCoy' as opposed to what I refer to as a Stylist (People I feel are really stylist posing as fashion designers). So now that I've made peace with this (almost) I'm off to find my seamstress.

No comments:

Post a Comment