Wednesday, August 22, 2012

With Time

After lots of advise and looking closely at how other people live life. I've learned a bit. I say a bit cause I know I'll never know it all or even see the full picture. I'm now realizing that life is sweeter when you stop trying to force the wind of life to move your life in a direction it's clearly not going. This is not saying stop trying to do things that bring wind resistance, especially if your boat is headed for jagged rocks. So I have looked at how other designer make their labels work and keep them that way. This has caused me to rethink some of my previous production strategies partly cause they didn't work and other designers who tried them conquered.  So with out much further a due I will wait yet some more to get to unveil the overly long awaited Amiete- and this time it's not because of my perfectionistic nature. It's just simply necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment